Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bootcamp: Monsoon Style

It's been pouring non-stop in GA. Bridgette said BC would be cancelled today if that happened. She lied. When we got there it was just barely misting but about 20 minutes in the rain picked up and only got worse. Did we stop? Nope. By then end it was full-on sheets of rain. It actually felt all hardcore doing sprints and push ups and abs in the rain: laying on wet mats, having our weights slip through our hands. Good times. There were only 2 of us that showed up due to the weather, so just the 3 of us. It made the workout go by faster and I actually think it was much easier workout for me since both these cuties are pregnant.


The conclusion I came to today.

My strong muscles: quads, biceps, and back.
My weak muscles: tris, abs, and chest (and did I mention tris?).

Not quite sure what I'm going to do with that information. I need to read up more about how much and often it's okay to build up your muscle. Anyway. random side note. Yes.

see? drenched.

Summary: I love working out in the rain. Love it. It was a random but entertaining boot camp this morning. Good times had by all.

LFS 7/10
LHS 10/10

No comments: