Monday, September 6, 2010

A good idea isn't always the best thing

So saturday morning was one of those perfect runs- I ran 3 miles with my neighbor, it was just a fast easy great coversation kind of run as we were ending I realized I really really didn't want to...so I decided to keep going and keep going I did for another 3 miles. The next three miles alone I prayed, I poundered, and I ran strong and fast. It felt so good to be able to run strong- since feeling strong and healthy really haven't been feelings I have had of late. I thanked my Heavenly Father for this speical moment to be back in my game. I came home with great plans for my day...and then it happened. My vision went blurry, I got light headed. No biggy right? I drank a glass of water, made me some breakfast, drank more water, took a shower, drank more water. Nothing helped in fact at this point I was dizzy and my head was killing me. I climbed back in bed and didn't move until 2 in the afternoon! I should have stopped at 3 miles I guess I am not that strong or healthy- but o'well at least I got a good prayer in :) and 6 miles is actually decent milage for the day!