Look Pretty Run Nasty is going to take a couple week hiatus. When we return we'll be back with full gusto. It's a new year with new goals and new motivation to hit those goals.
The first week of January you'll get a nice post from each of us telling you our goals and our new awesome layout for 2009. While on our short hiatus we have a few challenges. We're doing these and we dare you to do the same:
- Weigh yourself today. Keep your weight the same for the next three weeks (that is, unless you're pregnant...). The holiday is a KILLER in the weight department.
- Don't mindlessly graze at Christmas parties. Think before you eat.
- Workout at least 4 times a week. The week of Christmas find at least one day to do a double workout.
- Look back at 2008 and write 5 things that make you proud of your healthy and active lifestyle. Did you do anything you thought was impossible? Achieve a goal that was difficult? Got out of bed when you didn't want to? You worked hard, give yourself credit for it!
- The last week of December sit down and open up your planner, set up your potential racing schedule/workout schedule for 2009. Make goals accordingly.
Enjoy the rest of 2008!!
We wish you the best and hope you have a fantastic holiday season!!
Amanda, Lori, & Erin.