Some highlights from Saturday:
- having issues putting on my timing chip.. which resulted in a you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me response from amanda, to which she wished she'd have taken a picture. apparently i woke up with stupid all over me.
- sitting in the car while everyone else was warming up. ohh looks like the race is starting, better go.
- having amanda run the first 1/8 mile with her hands shoved in her armpits
- getting to run with underwear man again. and fake boobs lady.
- loving running downhill.
- loving the race starting and ending so quickly.
- love love loving Erin coming up for a nice stroll around Ogden. it was rockin' awesome friend, i'm so glad you could come up.
- our traditional winter time hot cocoa and chat. good times. good times.
- not being able to warm-up post race and taking a 45 minute hot bath. mmmmmmm.
- being back in the racing world, whether or not I was prepared.
Love it. Love running. Can't wait to do the 10k!
I see my Endocrinologist tomorrow, I'll let you know what she has to say.