Sunday, May 11, 2008

just runnin'

The last training run of anything is always a bitter sweet experience- yesterday was no different. I chose to leave my IPOD at home, so that I could run with a clear mind. Everything made me so excited for summer, sprinklers, being light outside, warm... you know the list. I realized at mile 8 that I AM A RUNNER! I realized I am stuck one way or another there are many more miles left to cover on these wheels! I am excited for saturday and I am sure by wednesday the nervousness will set it- but either way I can't wait!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm so proud of you! I think it would be so hard to train for a marathon a) while you're getting your masters b) when you live an hour and a half away from your running partners. you've done awesome Erin! Saturday is going to be so. much. fun.!!!!