Saturday, March 1, 2008

WRC 10k

So it's like 11 pm so this is going to be short and sweet and not HALF as cute, wity, or creative as Lor's. The 10K was ok for me. A) I felt fine and have been healthy all week. B) After 12 last week, it felt like hardly anything. C)Lor's sister talked almost the WHOLE time non-stop and is a highly entertaining 16 year old and made me giggle most of the way. There were definitely a few times along the way that I felt like dying and going back to bed, but for the most part it was ok. My goal was to finish in under 1:00 and I finished in 57:something, so I was pleased with that, although we started out at like an 8:30 pace and I was really hoping to finish a little sooner. Those blasted hills just kill my motivation all the time. So it was a just fine race for me. Not great, but not too shabby. There you have it. I agree with Dr. Erin (obviously) Lor. You did awesome today ESPECIALLY all things considered! Tally ho girls! 14 next weekend!!!! `:o\

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad my sister was good entertainment. Next time I hope to stay with you guys so I can be part of it. :) She's hilarious,huh? I'm proud of you! That hill was insane...

Erin said...

OH Crappy Hills- WHY are they such apart of the winter training- wouldn't you think running in the winter is enough!