Monday, November 24, 2008

Week Three Wrap-Up

Alright. Folks. Apparently me and sodium? Not such good friends. I spent all weekend footballed out eating chips left and right. So... the weigh in this morning? I GAINED 4 lbs. Eeep! Another week, another week.... another week.... right? RIGHT!?!?!? (and uhhh kick the sodium...)

The best thing from this last week was Amanda and I's 5 miler on Saturday. It was GORGEOUS. I love this late fall. The weather was perfect. We went running about 11am. WSU was playing music for the football game so as we were running the foothills above campus we had our own running mix. It was awesome. My hams were dead by the time we were done, but running cleanses my soul, especially running the trails. I want to run them every week until we can't run them any longer. What say you? If anyone is up for a trail run let us know, we'd love to meet you!!

This weeks workout schedule:

Monday: Basics
Tuesday: 3 miler
Wednesday: Basics
Thursday: 5 mile Turkey Trot/ 3 mile walk after dinner
Friday: Kickboxing video
Saturday: Golds Gym

When I was meeting with a nutritionist she gave me a challenge to do a double workout on Thanksgiving so I could eat pie without remorse. I extend that challenge to all of you! Workout out for at least an hour in the morning and 30-60 minutes after dinner... then you can have pie! YAY!!!!

Goals:
  • Double Workout on Thanksgiving
  • 64 oz of water daily
  • no carbs with dinner

2 comments:

Mel said...

Next time you are running the trails let me know. I would love to run it with you so long as it fits into my schedule. I'm still running at 5:30 am. The weather has been so nice... I'm really enjoying November this year.

I think I will try to fit in a double workout on Thanksgiving. That way I can have my pie and eat it too;)

Lori said...

Mel, most likely Amanda and I will be running them again this Saturday. Not sure what time yet.. totally depends on if our hubby's decide to play racquetball or not. Let me chat with the hubs and Manda and get back to you!