Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are you SURE a Marathon isn't easier?

Biking is kicking my butt.  Spin class about did me in today, and then to top it off I ran afterwards.... talk about killing myself.  All I could think of this morning was "seriously, a marathon might be easier than this..."  

One day at a time, one day at a time.  Glad I still have three months til the triathlon and I'm even HAPPIER that in a little over three months I get to run a half!  yay!  Something I feel 100% confident in and comfortable doing.  

Tally ho, friends...

3 comments:

Eric said...

I've been trying the run/spin since the weather turned. I would like to think it's helping, but I won't know for sure until Saturday's half-marathon. Spin is a real rear-kicker, that's for sure!

Keep it up!
-Eric

Eric said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention I love the video on post-marathon! I had to share that with all my running friends.

Megan said...

It really is easier. The bike/run transition really is the worst part of the triathlon. You can do it!