Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Time

I no longer have any excuses. I need to get my act together. Motivation or not, it is time to train. This week my goal is to outline my training plan. The half marathon is 3 1/2 months away. Maybe I should start running, really running, again. Goals for this week:
  • Workout in the morning on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
  • Play soccer Thursday.
  • Really push myself in the workouts.
  • Make training schedule!

It is time to get off my butt and get motivated. Yes, yes it is.

2 comments:

Lori said...

you can do it friend! did you check out that blog i sent you? she's also training for her PR half.

you have it in you friend. ##

Erin said...

Oh friend I love training with you...remember that year Lori left us to train for the 1/2 together and I think we drank more hot chocolate than we actually ran- you will be fine!