So since Tyson and I have packed up and moved to the country I have decided to list a few of my favorite things about running in the wide open space of Lehi....
1. the fresh country smells (a.k. Cow Sh*T)
2. "Hay for sale signs"
3. the country nod- everyone waves to everyone
4. the fun game I play in my head of counting power line polls
5. Having cows stare at me as I run by
6. farmers burning their ditchs-the smoke is great on my lungs
7. Being ran off the two lane road when trackers need to pass
8. The birds singing
9. and my new favorite..... SNAKES! ys'ma'm today I was being a polite runner by getting off the run for a car to pass when my foot stepped on something that looked close enough to be a snake I jumped- in my head I thought it was just a shoe lace so I went back to get a up close and personal look...and indeed it was a SNAKE (dead of course) but real enough to make me pay closer attention to where my feet where.